Welcome to adult squash membership
This page tells you all about your membership, but if you have any questions, contact club manager, Karl Stowell, any time on 07976 547239 or email@example.com.
We recommend that you come along to one of the sessions listed below to meet our squash coach, learn about our squash membership / booking courts / using the lights / squash leagues / available coaching sessions etc.
IMPORTANT: Shoes must be clean, non-marking squash / tennis shoes. Anything else can damage the court. Under no circumstances should studs, crocs, running shoes, black soled trainers or casual shoes be worn.
In case you don’t meet the coach, here is everything you need to know about your squash membership:
Coaching & playing sessions
We have Adult Squash Club Coaching sessions on Thursday evenings at 7.20pm and 8pm with our Club Coach, Sam Hodgkins costing £4, and Club Squash Evenings on Sundays from 5.20 -8pm which are FREE and open to all members and also run by coaches. No need to book, just come along!
We also have about seven squash leagues which begin each month which we would encourage you to join.
Racketball club evening is on Fridays from 6.20 to 8.00pm. Come along!
Operating the Squash Court booking and lighting system
You will be emailed your passwords, PINs and other details for the squash court booking system. Please take a moment to update your contact details with contact number etc which is always helpful, especially if you enter the squash leagues. You can now use this to register your squash vouchers and start booking courts.
If the booking PIN, and other details are not in your in box it may have gone into spam as the sender was ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Set out below are the instructions for booking squash courts :
Squash Court Booking Instructions
Court fees are:
- £2.50 per 40 minute session during peak times (Monday to Friday, 5.20-10.00pm)
- £2.00 per 40 minute session during off-peak times (Monday to Friday 8.40am to 5.20pm and all day Saturday and Sunday
- Courts are free for juniors during off-peak times but must be booked as set out below
- Log onto: http://stscsport.mycourts.co.uk
- If this takes you to the ‘Mycourts’ clients and testimonials page, as it sometimes does if logging in initially just scroll down to the ‘Sutton Tennis and Squash’ club address and click on that name and you will be taken to the STSC court booking site.
- Log onto the court booking site. You will need your User Name and your password. These have been sent (or emailed to you). You will need to remember your user name as this cannot be changed, but you can change your password – see below.
- PIN number – when using the touch screen at the Club you will need your PIN number. This has also been sent/e-mailed to you. You can change this to another randomly assigned number but you cannot select your own number.
- You will need to top up your account with a £10 voucher which can be bought from the bar (either by paying cash or by credit card) or directly from your mycourts account (see image below). Click on the ‘Top up with Voucher’ heading in panel on left of screen. Using the voucher number and the voucher code enter these into the box provided. Read the instructions below these boxes to ensure you recognise whether you are entering numbers or letters.
- To book a Court – select the date of the court you wish to book in the panel on left of screen. At the top of the day shown select whether you want to book for the morning, afternoon or evening. Select the court which you wish to book and click on that time. Then confirm that you wish to book that court. You will automatically receive a confirmation email which you can use to send onto your opponent. You can even select your opponent (optional).
- If you wish to cancel – just go into “My Bookings and cancel and you will be refunded the cost if cancelled within 48 hours of the booking time. You will receive an automatic court cancellation e-mail.
- To change a Password – go to ‘My Settings’ and enter a new password and click submit – it is done – make sure you remember the new password. You can use the same screen to change your PIN to a new randomly chosen number.
- Extra light time at the end of (or before) a court booking can be purchased by using the touch screen in the squash court lobby. Increments of 10 minutes at a time can be bought (at 40p per 10 minutes) by logging in with your user name and PIN and using the credit on your account to buy as much time as required. This is subject to the court not having been booked previously.
- If you come along to play squash when the courts are not booked, as an alternative to booking a court you can just purchase 40 minutes of light time. This may be more convenient rather than waiting for a specific court booking time to start.
- Please make sure that your email address is up to date.
- Also enter, if you wish, a phone number which you are content for other members to use when contacting you.
- You can add a photo so other members can recognise you – useful when play a new league opponent.
- Details of the current leagues are included under ‘Leagues’ in the blue bar at the top of the screen.
- By clicking on Booking Sheets at top it will take you to this evening’s courts so you can see at a glance what is available.
Bringing guests to the club
Members can bring guests to play squash, who pay a guest fee of £5 (adults),£3 (11-18 years) and £2 (under 10). Please sign in your guests at the bar or with the Club Manager. A guest can play up to 5 times per year. There is no charge for guests to use the clubhouse and bar, but we recommend Social Membership for anyone who would like to come to the club regularly.
If you have problems with using the site or have lost your user name/password/PIN please contact Squash Chairman, Andrew Jennings on Andrew.email@example.com 07979 511 086