SUMMER TERM 2020
We are delighted to continue our after school tennis club at Devonshire Primary School this Summer term!
This after school tennis club is for children from years 3 - 6.
At these fun sessions, delivered by the coaching team from Sutton Tennis & Squash Club, your child will:
- Learn how to serve, rally and score.
- Be active through movement, co-ordination, speed, balance and agility games.
- Make friends and work in teams.
- Have fun!
Tuesdays, 3:20pm - 4:20pm
At school on the playground.
£66.50 for the 10 week course.
- Starts: Tuesday 28th April.
- Half Term: No lessons during half term (w/c 25th May) but there are Tennis Camps that week at Sutton Tennis & Squash Club).
- Last lessons on Tuesday 7th July.
All equipment is provided. Children must bring a change of sports clothes and should dress appropriately for the weather.
If the weather is not playable, we will go inside the school hall to play or to an inside space to do off-court activities.
Contact Head of Junior Coaching, Liam Rabbitte on 07852 134 079 / Liam@stscsport.co.uk if you have any questions.
Otherwise please complete the form below to book your space!