Sports Therapywith Liam Rabbitte
What is Sports Therapy?
Sports Therapy is an aspect of health care that encompasses safe and effective principles of fitness to prevent injury, rehabilitate a patient and support them in getting to their optimal performance levels.
What can a Sports Therapist help you with?
- Optimise sporting performance through prescribed personal fitness programs and exercise guidance
- Preparation for sports training and competition
- Recovery from sport and competition
- Fitness evaluation and monitoring
- Immediate injury treatment and rehabilitation of sporting injuries
- Sports massage
- Injury prevention
- Strapping and taping (including Kinesiology taping)
- Postural, biomechanical and gait analysis
- Nutritional advice
- Relaxation and well-being
What are the benefits of Sports Therapy?
- Improved sporting performance in training and competitions
- Improved overall level of fitness
- Effective injury management
- Returning to full fitness as fast and as safely as possible
- Reduced risk of re-injury
- Reduced muscular pain
- Reduced fatigue
- Improved flexibility
- Improved posture and gait
- Improved diet
- Reduced stress
What if I don’t have a sports injury or play any sport?
Initial assessment of injury and postural screening
£45 - 1 hour *
Follow up session
£35 - 30 - 45 mins *
£40 - 1 hour *
£30 - 45 mins *
£25 - 30 mins
* 15% discount available for STSC members
Graduated, with honours, from Bedfordshire University in 2015. Currently completing his Masters By Research (MSc) in the field of Sports Therapy. Experiences include providing treatment at Crystal Palace FC, AFC Wimbledon, Sutton & Epsom RFC, the London Marathon and Ride London. Registered with the Sports Therapy Association, the Sports Therapy Organisation and the Register of Exercise Professionals.
For more information and to book your session, contact Liam on 07852 134 079 or info@LRsportstherapy.co.uk
VISIT LIAM'S WEBSITE